Laser Epilation is the process of removing unwanted hair by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle.
Laser Epilation is applied to all hairy areas of the body except eyebrows and between eyes. To protect the eyes the patiens should wear eyeglasses.
The primary principle behind laser hair removal is selective photothermolysis (SPTL), the matching of a specific wavelength of light and pulse duration to obtain optimal effect on a targeted tissue with minimal effect on surrounding tissue. Lasers can cause localized damage by selectively heating dark target matter, melanin, thereby heating up the basal stem cells in the follicle which causes hair growth, the follicle, while not heating the rest of the skin.
Working principle of ever laser devices is targeted to melanin. The success level is very high if the melanin dark and thick is on the other hand if the melanin is not very thick and dark than the success level is low. The other factor which effects the success is the color of the person’s skin. In summary, the achievement in epilogue is directly proportional to the dark and thick hair of the hair and the openness of the skin.
Because the light is also absorbed by the melanin in the upper layer of the skin, there is always the possibility of skin burning and spotting afterwards. The way to reduce this possibility is to have a good user and a good cooling system.
There is no difference between men and women in terms of Laser Hair Removal. Men have some advantages over women; it is more affected by the laser beam energy because of the thick hair roots.
In men, epilation is usually applied in the areas of the beard, neck, neck, back, shoulder and chest.
- Solarium should not be entered before application and sunbathing should be avoided.
- The hairs in the area to be treated should not be taken from the root for 3 weeks (shaving razor or machine hair can be shortened 3-4 days in advance).
- Laser epilation is not recommended for people using Reacutone in the last 6 months.
- After application, peeling, peeling, etc. should be avoided during the recommended periods of application.
- Moisturizing your skin can make hair easier to pour
- Sessions must be implemented on a regular basis. The intervals of the sessions can be shortened or extended depending on the exit of the hairs.
- After application, warm shower should be taken.
- After the laser is applied, it should not be exposed directly to the sun.
- Alexandrite Laser
- Nd: YAG Laser
- Diode Laser
- Ice Laser
The main factor determining the price in this process is; is the number of laser pulses made. Therefore, laser hair removal prices vary according to the size of the region to be treated. The quality of the system used is also a criterion that changes the price because the cost of implementation varies from system to system.
Due to the regulation issued by the Ministry of Health of Turkey, legal institutions can not provide laser hair removal price lists on their internet sites.
For prices, contact us at 0 (553) 988 75 32.