PRP means Platelet Rıch Plasma: It is a treatment application that performed wıth satureted blood in terms of plasmas.
Prp therapy is an autologous procedure.
- First, some blood is drawn from the arm of the patient to be treated.
- There is a certain amount of plasma enhancer in the tube from which the blood is taken.
- The tube is placed in a special centrifuge to obtain the pRP agent
- The injector is injected directly into the problematic areas by taking the small injector.
- This drug is injected into the problematic area with small doses at intervals of 2 cm to almost every point. Thus, spreading from each side is ensured and the problem is surrounded and treatment begins.
- Cheek Bones